- Key Role & Responsibilities:
- €¢ To plan and implement electrical Works
- €¢ To do maintenance works & inspection and troubleshooting for problems in Mechanical & Electrical systems.
- €¢ To Report to the Supervisor in-charge and the company representatives from the Head Office.
- €¢ Have at least 1-year relevant working experience
- €¢ Computer skills â€“ MS Office
- €¢ Team Skills â€“ being able to work collaboratively with others in a participative management environment; working independently as well as working on a team.
- €¢ Discipline and Responsible
- €¢ Able to do work independently with spirit team work and Self-motived
- €¢ Certificate in Electrical; PW2, PW4 are welcomed. Those without certificate but have experience in Electrical Works are encourage to apply.
- Benefits :
- €¢ Annual leave
- €¢ Medical and hospitalisation leave
- €¢ Statutory deductions (EPF & SOCSO)
- €¢ Annual bonus
- €¢ Travel Allowance, Mileage, Meal, Telephone & PPE